FujiMAC linear diaphragm air pumps are built to last.
The quietest and energy efficient diaphragm air pump is also the most rugged and longest lasting. And when it does need maintenance, 15 minutes with a few simple tools will have your pump ready for years more reliable service on your sewage treatment system.
- Compact – high quality Japanese internal components, including a small powerful rare earth magnet means FujiMAC is smaller than competing pumps
- Oil less – a floating rare earth magnet and two proprietary synthetic diaphragms are the only moving parts, which means no pistons, bearings or other wear items.
- Built in safety switch – FujiMAC air pumps all feature a reliable electrical circuit breaker. The resettable switch will interrupt pump power in the event of a diaphragm failure to prevent internal damage. This allows a simple and quick rebuilt rather than pump replacement.
- Easy maintenance – FujiMAC air pumps can be rebuilt in approximately 15 minutes using two common hand tools. The diaphragms are built to last meaning less diaphragm changes over the lifespan of your air pump.
- Stable air flow – FujiMAC performance does not degrade over time, ensuring reliable wastewater treatment. These air pumps are also not subject to uneven air pulses, but instead deliver smooth even airflow.
- Convenient sizes – FujiMAC air pumps come in two physical sizes, and the six pumps in the model range share many internal parts, which makes stocking spares an easy task. The FujiMAC model designation indicates the pumps air production in litres per minute.
- Low Noise – FujiMAC air pumps is the quietest air pump on the market with an almost silent operation of 35db not to disrupt your daily life.
- Energy Efficient – FujiMAC linear diaphragm air pumps are one of the most energy efficient air pumps on the market save money on your bills every year.
“I replaced my noisy air pump for my sewage system with the FujiMAC air pump upon recommendation which had a big difference in noise levels. We had to check the FujiMAC was still working it was so quiet! I can now enjoy my garden in peace without the constant annoying humming noise.”
FujiMAC air pumps are built to last, with a two-year manufacturers replacement warranty to back it up!
The new FujiMAC 40 RII air pump has undergone over five years of rigorous testing by FujiMAC research and development staff. These pumps are designed to withstand the elements with a durable cast aluminium housing employing the latest paint finishes. Final assembly is done in a highly controlled environment by skilled Japanese staff with continuous oversight and numerous quality control checks. Each individual pump is then tested, and performance measured prior to packaging.
|Flow (l/min) @ Pressure (bar):
|40.0 @ 0.12
|18mm (13mm Internal)
|182 x 161 x 189mm