The Whisspurr Acoustic Vibration Reaction (AVR) unit is specifically designed to dramatically reduce noise levels and vibrations for linear diaphragm air pumps in pond and sewage treatment aeration applications without reducing overall performance.
The noise reduction system does not require any electricity and can be easily installed into your existing pond, septic tank or sewage treatment system.
Noise pollution can become an issue in rural areas which the Whisspurr Acoustic Vibration Reduction unit helps to reduce giving you peace and quiet throughout the day and night.
Can be used on all models of linear diaphragm air pumps including Secoh JDK, Charles Austen Enviro/ET, Medo LA, Hiblow XP/HP and FujiMAC ranges.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative UK design.
- Significantly reduces compressor volume and vibration without reducing in air pressure from the air pump.
- No increase in back pressure to the compressor.
- The unit contains no moving parts and requires no electrics.
- Can be easily retrofitted to existing compressors.
- Hose tail is 20mm standard.
- Ideal for rural areas where noise pollution is a nuisance.
- Available in three standard sizes.
- Manufactured from resin and glass polymer, making the unit corrosion free and invulnerable to warm/humid conditions.
- Unit is dark green as standard.
Please note, the Whisspurr Acoustic Vibration Reduction unit is chemically sealed and bolted shut, which creates a pressure vacuum when in operation. Any tampering, breaking of the seal, or removal of any bolts will invalidate the warranty and will prevent the unit from working effectively. This unit is also not suitable for side channel blowers.